Corinthian Colleges Student Records Update

The Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (Bureau) is able to continue to process the majority of student transcript requests. Students seeking transcripts should submit a Transcript Request Form to the Bureau. Requests will be fulfilled in the order received. Please continue to monitor the Bureauís Web site, Facebook and Twitter pages for updates.