Application Workshops Now Offered
Are you ready to start the application process with the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE)? Meet with BPPE Licensing Staff for a full day workshop on how to complete a first-time application.
During this presentation, staff will guide applicants through each section of the application and explain required supplemental information, break down minimum operating standards, provide resources for completing the application, and allow applicants to ask questions.
These workshops fill up fast! Be sure to submit your registration form ASAP to reserve your seat today.
- April 8, 2020 in San Diego - Cancelled
- May 13, 2020 in Sacramento - Cancelled
- June 10, 2020 in Riverside - Cancelled
- July 8, 2020 in Sacramento - Cancelled
- August 12, 2020 in Los Angeles - Cancelled
- September 10, 2020 in Sacramento - Cancelled
- October 7, 2020 in Van Nuys - Cancelled
- November 18, 2020 in Sacramento - Cancelled
- December 9, 2020 in Riverside - Cancelled
HOW TO REGISTER:
Complete the Registration Form and submit it to the BPPE.
All Licensing Application Workshop registration forms shall be received no later than three (3) business days prior to the scheduled workshop date to be considered for attendance.