- California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009 (as of January 1, 2020)
Note: A printer-friendly version of the California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009 is provided on this page for your convenience. This document is updated annually, so it may not reflect the current law. For the most up-to-date laws related to the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education, review the California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009 (California Education Code, Title 3, Division 10, Part 59, Chapter 8). This information is available on the Official California Legislative Information Web site.
- SB Bill 1192
- SB Bill 1192 – Highlights of Changes Letter to Schools from BPPE
- Student Tuition Recovery Fund Fee Assessment Rate Change (Effective February 8, 2021)
- Title 5. Division 7.5 California Code of Regulations (as of February 10, 2021)
- Disciplinary Guidelines
Current Regulatory Activity
Any business or individual(s) that submits a comment regarding a proposed regulatory action has the right to request a copy of the regulatory package’s Final Statement of Reasons.
Recently Approved Regulations
STRF Application Form Change (Filed April 13, 2021 – Effective Immediately)
- Section 100 Justification
- Proposed language
- New Application (English)
- New Application (Spanish)
- OAL approval
Intensive English Language Programs (Effective July 1, 2021)
- Notice of Proposed Regulations
- Initial Statement of Reasons
- Proposed Text
- Final Statement of Reasons
- Notice of Approval/400/Order of Adoption
Subscribe for Email Alerts
To receive regulatory activity notifications via email, please visit our Subscribe for Email Alerts page.